Thursday, December 2, 2010

brass locket with enamel poppy

I had a custom request for brass lockets in little lager than what I had. so I got few of them and made one for the customer. and because it turned out so beautiful, I made one sample and listed on my Etsy shop. and then little bit that I had sold out in matter of a day or two! even more exciting thing was each request was different and each piece turned out oh so beautifully! here is few snap shots before shipping...



these must be an odd size, I couldn't find large supply for it. but I did order few more and it's on their way! the one in the first picture, customer requested with "petal look" poppy. so I made with just little larger than my half inch poppy. and each locket, I'll hand stamp secret message...

Happy Crafting:)

No comments: