Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Patina Fun!


Oh my! What a fun this was!! I’ve always admire beautiful heat patina colors on copper. I’ve tried time to time, never get result that I wanted. BUT! I finally did it!! It was kind of accident and I still have to practice to get better control. But I don’t mind. Because I’m totally hooked!! How the colors turning is fascinating to watch. And colors I can make with using only torch is amazing! On the poppy stud earrings, it is intense blue with little pink & green. On tanzaku earrings I made color more pastel. It’s so light reflective too! I’m so excited about my success in these earrings, I already have so many designs I can make! And I’ll report my progress on here so stay tuned!!

2 comments:

Ngan {eNVe Designs} said...

those are beautiful, natsuko! :) can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Oooh I *love* the colors!