Friday, July 16, 2010

magical lockets!




I made few more lockets! it didn't come out as same as first one and in fact, non of them are the same! but now I know that something magical will happen so I'm going to get more of these lockets and add to my fall/winter collection to list in my shop. and since I can not control how they come out of kiln, every one of them are going to be one-of-a-kind. I'm thinking I will list them $65 - $75 depends on what kind of chain I'll put them with but for these four pieces(lockets only), I'll sell it for $38 plus shipping ($2.50). so if you are interest in these lockets, email to me at info@jewelrybynatsuko.com and I'll make custom listing in my shop. oh, and just FYI, I have nice clearance sale section going so check them out too!
here are the pieces... ocean poppy
innocent blue poppy
salmon pink poppy
berry pink poppy

No comments: