Tuesday, June 1, 2010

drawing day today!

enter every body's names in...

Doris
katia
juleswalk
Beth
Elizabeth
Cassandra
Bunny B
SharonP
Carolyn
Ann Jenkins
Emily Wohlscheid
AllLove
aimee
Danette
Liz
m2z
CreativeFlutter
va
kbjackson
The Sheriff's Daughter
Emilycia
Emmy
non
Donna
erin

...then, randomize it!

kbjackson
Emily
Wohlscheid
Carolyn
Bunny B
va
Doris
Ann Jenkins
aimee
Cassandra
non
The Sheriff's Daughter
m2z
Donna katia
juleswalk
Danette
Liz
SharonP
Beth
CreativeFlutter
Emilycia
Elizabeth
Emmy
AllLove
erin

so the winner is....................

May 28, 2010 5:57 PM
kbjackson said...
I have a hard time choosing between the plum poppy hook earrings and the poppy on frame necklace (and I like that as pictured in bright red/orange or again the plum color!). I love that your jewelry is simple, a little rustic and with such gorgeous colors!

congratulations, kbjackson! you are the winner of this giveaway!! please e-mail me your mailing information & piece that you like to receive.

but really, I am so touched by every one's comments. made me so happy (& tears...a happy tears...:) to see how my jewelries are loved by so many of you. gave me a confident for what I'm doing and motivation for what I'm going to do. so! I like to gift little something to everyone of you:) please e-mail me your mailing information and make subject "blog giveaway".

my e-mail address is natth6869@yahoo.com

looking forward to receive e-mails:) it might take little bit of time to make & mail your gifts because my son is out of school and be home with me. plus, I'm working on few other project. I'll be blogging about my new jouney so stay tuned!

2 comments:

aimee said...

Congrats kbjackson and thank you for doing this Natsuko! Can't wait to place my first order with you. Hopefully sometime in the next couple of months :)

Sharon said...

Congrats to kbjackson, she's one lucky lady! Thank you Natsuko for having this generous giveaway!