Wednesday, January 23, 2013

INFINITY Jewelry

I came across  thread on Etsy forum couple days ago, Infinity symbol - Is this the next big thing???
it was very interesting! and no, I didn't leave any comment, I'm afraid of Etsy forum... anyway, I didn't know about the tv program or pop artist. I was thinking it is popular but I didn't know why! I don't want that to be trend though because trend comes and go. but hopefully my customers are loving them because it's classic.

my first infinity design
for guys. personalized infinity keychain
necklace
ring
with rough black diamond
wedding bands


to just to name a few! I guess I don't care if it's trend or not. I'm too attach to infinity symbol at this point, I just have to keep making!

Happy Crafting:)







1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.